Join Us at the Dragon Boat Open House
Thinking of registering a team or participating in the 2018 Festival, but have questions about what's involved? Not sure if dragon boating is for you and your friends/ family/ coworkers and want to give it a try? Interested in more info on volunteer opportunities? Then drop by the Open House!
Dragon Boat Open House:Thursday, March 22, 2018
7:00 - 9:00 pm Trent University Athletics Centre (view it on a map here)
You can talk to Festival volunteers and have all of your questions answered and more. Plus you can even try paddling in the tank! You can also find out how your involvement and fundraising support will help save lives in your region.
Introducing the Vendors' Village Marketplace
For the first time, Festival will host a locally-sourced vendor market at Del Crary Park featuring handcrafted goods and delicious food options. Thanks to Modern Makers Market
for partnering with Peterborough's Dragon Boat Festival to offer this unique opportunity in 2018.
Are you a local Artisan or food vendor? Visit www.modernmakersmarket.com
to apply before March 9th. Spaces are limited so don't delay! 100% of the vendors' participation fees will go towards the Festival and breast cancer care in our community. Check out the Family Fun Zone!
Festival is introducing a fantastic new feature where everyone in the family can get in on the fun.
- Pop-up Skate Park courtesy of Thin City Skate Shop
- GIANT games courtesy of Boardwalk Games
- Dragon Boat crafts courtesy of the Art Gallery of Peterborough
- Bubble station
- Face painting courtesy of Facesby2
- Tumbling & balance beam fun with the Kawartha Gymnastics Club
- Zumba courtesy of the Peterborough Sport & Wellness Centre
- Axe throwing with the Peterborough Axe Club
- Paddling fun with the Peterborough Paddle & Kayak Club
- Kids Coaster Bike Course courtesy of Pulse Festival
- Family circuit training with Your Body You
- Stay tuned for more!
Register Early and Save Even More!
Check out the new special rates for 2018. Register early to save:
- The First 18 ($750 - 18 spots - available until March 18, 2018 or when spots are gone) Be one of the first 18 teams to register and help raise awareness and support for this vital cause
- 2018 Anniversary Rate ($775 - 18 spots - available until March 28, 2018 or until spots are gone) Get your team together and register early to take advantage of savings and additional fundraising support